Want a baby boy or a girl?
About the International Institute for Gender Selection
|Lexington, Kentucky USA||Amman, Jordan|
The International Institute for Gender Selection was founded in 1998 by Professor Dr. Panayiotis Zavos as a means to help families who, for varying reasons, are in need for a specific gender for their child.
About Professor Dr ZAVOS, Ed.S., Ph.D.
Professor Zavos is recognized worldwide as the leading researcher and a true pioneer on many aspects of human reproductive madicine. He is a strong authority in the areas of male reproductive physiology, gamete physiology, male infertility, Andrology and all other ART procedures including the development of several in-vitro techniques including IUI, IVF and somatic cell nuclear transfers. He is regarded in many scientific circles around the World as the “Father of Andrology” because of his many contributions in the area of male infertility diagnosis and treatment. Professor Zavos is also recognized as an international authority on smoking and its effects on human reproductive performance.
- Founder and President of the Zavos Organization
- President and CEO of Zavos Diagnostic Laboratories, Inc., a private corporation that markets infertility products and technologies, in the USA and worldwide
- Founder, Director and Chief Andrologist of the Andrology Institute of America
- Founder and Director of the Reprocell Technologies
- Founder and Executive Director of the Home Fertility Network
- Professor Emeritus of Reproductive Physiology-Andrology at the University of Kentucky, in Lexington, KY, USA
- Honorary Professor, China Academy of Science
This site and all information, materials, content and products therein are provided on an "as-is" basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. You expressly agree that use of this site, including all content, data or software distributed by, downloaded or accessed from or through this site, is at your sole risk. Gender Selection disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement as to the information, materials, content, software and products on the site (all "site content").